He played with cats like Chet Baker and Cal Tjader before going on to join the Bill Evans trio. And in 1961, he replaced Charlie Haden in the Ornette Coleman quartet. I think if guys like Bill Evans and Ornette Coleman want Scott LaFaro as their bassist, that’s a pretty good indication that he’s a good bassist—to all who were unsure about Mr. Lafaro.
And as always, look ‘im up!!
- devonlittle likes this
- sumohan67 reblogged this from goldengirlinasquared
- speaking-in-code reblogged this from goldengirlinasquared
- tantumephemera likes this
- lasuimec likes this
- endtheme said: He’s also cute, so there’s that….
- endtheme likes this
- nicholaskrolak likes this
- misterpeace likes this
- goldengirlinasquared posted this